Rest Assured Property Investments provides vertically-integrated development and construction management to a variety of real estate projects. As the Development Manager, we guide the development process, coordinate the broader development team, and serve as the central point for communication and decision making.
Property Development Activities
- Market research and analysis.
- Identify, evaluate and structure property acquisitions.
- Prepare development concept plans.
- Identification of stakeholders and interest groups.
- Prepare and track detailed project schedules with ongoing reports.
- Acquire all required licenses and permits to permit construction.
- Assist in obtaining project financing.
- Establish and implement project cost control.
- Develop and oversee all marketing, sales and leasing strategies.
- Assist with organizing property management.
- Public and stakeholder consultation.
- Identify, evaluate, select, coordinate, and supervise project consultants to ensure productivity and proper invoicing.
- Negotiate and procure all regulatory approvals.
- Competitive bidding and accounting procedures.
- Determine product specifications with global procurement and significant purchasing power for project materials.
- Coordinate, negotiate, supervise and administer the construction contract through to completion and initial occupancy.
Contact us now to get started!!!